Welcome to My WCHA Women's Ice Hockey Rally Campaign
We're raising money to help give young women an exceptional opportunity to play hockey at the highest collegiate level - the WCHA. Help these student-athletes achieve their dreams and the opportunity they so deserve. These women are your future leaders and champions!
Be Bold for Change – the rallying cry of "Women’s Hockey" as they scored an historic victory for gender equality this past March.
- But, did you know that 13 of the 23 women (56.5 percent!) on the USA roster that first fought for equality, and then captured gold at the 2017 IIHF Women’s World Championships, played college hockey in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA) Women’s League?
- Did you also know that the WCHA Women’s League – the premier conference in women’s college hockey and home to nearly 200 women’s student-athletes each season – is a 501(c)3 nonprofit?
- And, did you know that the WCHA needs your help and support? This is your chance to make a tangible impact in the lives and futures of the next generation of young women – the leaders and champions of tomorrow.
Women’s college hockey is an amazing and life-changing experience. While playing the sport they love, the young women of the WCHA also excel in the classroom and in the community, developing the skills and traits that lead to future success – not only on the ice at the highest levels of hockey, but also in their chosen professions. Our alumni are gold medalists and CEOs; they are professional hockey players and small-business owners; they are role models and true inspirations.
The WCHA Women’s League has long stood as the nation’s premier conference, and now we want to do more for our amazing student-athletes and programs, but need some help to do it. We are asking for your help, to further strengthen the WCHA, its role in the sport and its impact on the lives of women who are leaders and champions on and off the ice.
This is your opportunity to be bold. Please consider a one-time, tax-deductible donation or sponsorship to help the WCHA Women’s League for our 2017-18 fiscal year. Some opportunities include:
- A general donation, of any amount, to help offset the operating expenses currently not recouped through ticket sales and/or sponsorship dollars for the WCHA Quarterfinals and Final Face-Off.
- A general donation, of any amount, to help offset expenses: Marketing & Advertising, Game Operations, Office Operations, Student-Athlete development opportunities, and merchandise.
Many more opportunities to support women's hockey and the WCHA are available.
For more information on possible sponsorships or donation packages for the WCHA Women’s League please contact Commissioner, Katie Million at email@example.com.
Select A Support Level
$100WCHA Staff Pushup ChallengeFor every $100 received the WCHA Conference Office Staff will complete 100 pushups. Documentation will occur via pictures and videos!
$200WCHA Puck & T-shirtFor every $200 received the WCHA will send you a custom WCHA T-shirt and puck.
$300WCHA Puck, T-Shirt & Team PicFor every $300 donation received the WCHA will send you a custom WCHA T-shirt , Puck and Autographed Picture of your favorite WCHA Women's Hockey Team.
$500WCHA Team Meet & GreetFor every $500 donation received the WCHA will send you a custom WCHA T-shirt , Puck and Autographed Picture of your favorite WCHA Women's Hockey Team. In addition, we’ll set up a Meet & Greet opportunity with your favorite team’s head coach and team members.
$1,000WCHA Final Faceoff VIP WeekendFor every $1000 donation received the WCHA will send you a custom WCHA T-shirt, Puck and a Final Faceoff VIP weekend ticket package to include 2 VIP Passes, 2 All Session tickets, 2 Final Faceoff event T-shirts as well as a Meet & Greet opportunity with one Final Faceoff Head Coach.
$2,500WCHA Final Face-off SUPER VIPFor every $2500 donation received the WCHA will send you a custom T-shirt, Puck & a FFO Super VIP weekend package to include 4 VIP Passes, 4 All Session tickets, 4 FFO event T-shirts, 2 hotel rooms for 2 nights (at host hotel of FFO) , Meet & Greet with 1 head coach & participate in FFO puck drop.